Thursday, October 4, 2012

Chalk Murals

Chalk Mural Critique

                                                                                                                                                        
1. Explain your experience  working on a team and executing your ideas for the mural.
I thought that my team worked together very well. We were all very open minded and cooperative throughout the whole experience. In the end, I think we did a very good job with our mural. 

2. Explain the importance of collaboration when working on a team.
It is important to work as a team, because then you are all included in the final decision. That way, everyone is happy while you are working on your project instead of arguing the whole time. Also, everyone is doing something so that you finish the project sooner.

 
3.  How successful was this project? Explain how and why.
I think our project was very successful because we all worked together in deciding which drawing was going to be the mural and we also agreed on which colors we should use. We also added color and texture to the wings to make them look more realistic. We blended different shades of blue to the background and that really made the sky kind of pop.

4. Explain how you feel about creating artwork that others can interact with. Ex. Invoving the whole school? 
At first I was kind of nervous about the whole school seeing/interacting with our mural because I wasn't sure how people would respond to all of these drawings in the courtyard. But after I saw the different drawing strengths of the people in my group, I felt much more confident about our mural. Over all I think that everyone will enjoy interacting with our mural. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment