Thursday, October 4, 2012

Print Sketch Critique

Print Sketch Critique

1. Why is texture so important to have in your sketches?
It is important to have texture in your sketch to add contrast. It also makes the animal and more realistic. It also looks more detailed as well.
2. Why is it neccessary for you to have several references of each animal and each background? Explain.
It is important to have several references of the animal and the background because then you can make the animal more real looking. It also allows you to add texture to the animal as well as the background. It also helped me look at the different ways I could draw the giraffe as well as the different ways I could draw the background.
3. When you look at your sketches are you able to see which sketch is the strongest and will make the best print? How do you know this?
I can kind of see where the strongest print is. I think that my giraffe looks better than the background so I think I might just do a really close up drawing of my giraffe. Because the background looks kind of bland.

No comments:

Post a Comment